In most cases your giving people a false sense of hope. There are technically a few ways to do it *possibly*, but they are all tricky, unreliable, difficult, etc. There are risks to destroying hardware be it the wifi card or the whole system (ie flash with a bad BIOS, etc). It's just a really bad idea. There is a high chance there won't be a pre-made modified BIOS which means its even more risky as you have to edit the BIOS... not something you'd want to do short of being experienced with this and even then you still risk bricking the system! I'd never do it unless it's already been tested by someone successfully on the same model... but model #s aren't necessarily enough to be confident that you'll succeed.

If you want to do this despite this I'd suggest getting a specific Lenovo (one of the LibreBoot.org listed ones). It's still not without its risks, but at least then you'll be able to be a bit more likely to succeed. You could still potentially fail/brick it. There are different revisions and I have seen a number of people run into problems flashing these systems (technical capable people, like the *developers* of LibreBoot, LibreCMC, etc). Not all X200 models for example can even be flashed and in other cases it depends on what screen is used (or something... like that).