ChaosEsque has forked Darkplaces aswell: we stay on a branch that works equally well with old intel gfx because we don't want to throw people under the bus, something swine like you don't understand.

We patch it from time to time, and sometimes add small features of our own, but mainly focus on the game code.

There is no need to talk about forking Darkplaces, however, and you know it. You are just backtracking to make it seem like you are not a complete idiot, aswell as a scumbag that's fine with how Xonotic has used and is now Dropping the dev Lord Havoc of Darkplaces.