So nothing works... Followed countless posts. This abrowser can't even handle text. I type and the words don't show up for a dozen seconds, it constantly scrolls to the top of the page, or freezes... Uninstalled gnash and all that crap because it did not work in the slightest and forum posts say to get rid of it, it's not listed in synapse anymore either. No one will tell how to get adobe, seems pretty conceded to me considering nothing else works making this OS useless to me, what am I supposed to do? I have never felt more locked down on an OS. Bottom line, how do I get videos to work on EVERY website not just fkn youtube. If this is impossible tell me now, if not, I will try everything I can to get this so called "free" software to work. I obviously don't know what I am doing so bare with me I am learning and this take about an hour to write because of the text freezing.

None of youre video drivers would work with my 970 so I have to use nvidias, no one had a problem with that so why is it so hated upon to use adobe until free software gets up to par? Should I use a different OS until gnash actually works? And all I could find about lightspark was extremely outdated.

I got youtube playing but not working, can't control the time navigation, on other sites it will play sound and show the thumbnail and no video, other show a black screen and some show a white screen.