Thanks for replies!

@onpon4
Well, that adapters are very expensive considering that there is hardware with non-free firmware that costs like 5-7 USD (with taxes included). Thanks anyway. I will keep in mind that such things exist.

@lembas
I've just checked and there isn't such options. Actually I have only access to SATA Mode, USB Configuration and Boot. Very poor BIOS. Thanks for the link to this project. I will check this later.

@moxalt

> GNU/Linux, GNU+Linux, or GNU. Linux is a kernel for UNIX-likes.

By saying Linux I was thinking about all systems with Linux kernel, not only GNU/Linux. At this moment my main system is Windows, but I'm trying to change this. I don't like Microsoft policy (like almost everybody I think).

> You could try installing the non-free drivers by downloading them from the non-free Debian repository and them installing them with dpkg manually.

Well, sadly, but probably I will try this. I was wondering if there is such possibility.

> I doubt even Debian can solve this problem, however.

I have Nvidia GTX 760 on my desktop PC, and it works fine on Kubuntu with opensource (I think so) drivers. However, I haven't on my PC Intel Graphic Card. So, maybe is there a way to force using only Nvidia card, and disable Intel's one?

> Trust me, your written English is far better than some native speakers here.

Thanks, I try as best I can.