Sorry for that. The zing iz im trapped in da past as me I my teammateses were castaway in 2006 durin our time travelling n our headquarters doesn't even respond 2 our smoke calls!! If anyone can give me a needle so I can break the bubble. Please HELP US!!!

You have been trolled

Do u mean HDDs r not proven technology? The bottleneck is on the mainboard. If had bought 2 HDDs instead of one at that time you'd get similar speeds transfers as SSDs for the entire system (if u have made a good configuration/optimization, the SSDs has that in the firmware, so most comparisons r between automatedtuned SSDs with non tuned HDDs). HDDs has SMART which gives u another level of trust in data but both depends on luck anyway. And above all, u coulda bought more RAM instead of an SSD and get the system on the RAM which is a lot faster than the SSD.