Hello,

As a very new user of Trisquel I want to say, that I really like the idea of complete free software and I want to support it!

Anyway, I needed quite a time, until I finally found the following link:

https://trisquel.info/en/issues/13803

I want to say, that I use Trisquel mini 64 bit, because the computer is rather old:

FUJITSU SIEMENS
Product Name: D2151-A1
YBBG120036
2,5 GB RAM, 3 GHz
Host bridge: Intel Corporation 82945G/GZ/P/PL Memory Controller Hub (rev 02)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82945G/GZ Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02)
Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:2772] (rev 02)
Subsystem: Fujitsu Technology Solutions Device [1734:1084]
Kernel driver in use: i915
OpenGL version string: 1.4 Mesa 10.1.3

The problem was, that the updater didn't properly work and synaptic couldn't start. Now they do. But I don't understand, why I downloaded the current version of Trisquel and the problem has to be solved by searching in the forums and applying some patch... Will this be merged into the next current downloadable version of Trisquel, so both the updater and Synaptic will work from the beginning on?

As a new user, I decided to continue using Pale Moon in Trisquel. In Ubuntu it worked fine, I just wanted to move from Ubuntu.

But youtube videos are not shown properly in Pale Moon. I can hear the sound , but the video is black. I can only see the annotations. Before I deactivated the gnatch plugin, so that only HTML5 is working. and gstreamer is enabled.
(about:config: media.gstreamer.enabled;true)
The funny thing is, that in midori all videos are visible.

But I don't like midori.

The reason for that is the result, that I saw, when using the following link with midori:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html

I know, this might be rather a question for the Pale Moon forum, but exactly the samer browser (25.7.0 x64) in Ubuntu on the same computer could show the videos.

Do You know a solution maybe?