You haven't read the beginning of the post, do you?
Well, perhaps my English is rusty enough to be difficult to understand (It wouldn't be the first time).

Yes, I used Kdenlive for my first published video and it was very good, but Vokoscreen had problems with the amount of FPS and I had to switch to another video recorder: RecordMyDesktop. Unfortunately, that piece of software only records in ogv and Kdenlive and Openshot do not work well in editing videos with that format (at least, the versions included in Trisquel's repos do not).

I have to thank you because I didn't considered Blender to do my video. I don't know if it can work with ogv though but I will record on avi from now on.