Hi everyone, I have this calendar of tech activist events on my wiki:
http://www.coactivate.org/projects/disintermedia/disintermedia-calendar

But using a wikipage is a really ugly hack for listing events (worse than using a spreadsheet as a database ;) It's hard to keep it-to-date as events pass, and there's no way to sync events with a desktop calendar (like Evolution or IceDove). Ideally I'd like to replace that page with a service like Google Calendar, but obviously I'd like to use one that only uses free code software on the server side, as well as playing nicely with Trisquel using an open standard like iCal, CalDav or WebDav to synchronize events between the remove service and desktop clients. Does anyone know of such a service?

If not, what would be involved in setting up a service on the Trisquel servers for Trisquel users?