let me see:

I always read your text :)
Don't like the voting system and will never get tired repeating it. Never downvoted or upvoted a single post on this forum or any forum in general. I prefer words especially when I have to express simpathy or disagreement which are very important human feelings and require human words. not numbers or - +
I ignore the voting stuff and don't use it. never will.
But if you like it - well go ahead! I respect your (all of you not just magicb) opinion.

>Don't like the voting system and will never get tired repeating it.

In fact I'm repeating it right now. I did not get tired repeating it

>Never downvoted or upvoted a single post on this forum or any forum in general.

When I wrote that that was absolutely true. I wish you could go back and view the likings or dislikes and confirm that. Weeks or months later I started liking some posts (rarely) and disliking absolutely inappropriate or trolling/rude posts.

>I prefer words especially when I have to express simpathy or disagreement which are very important human feelings and require human words. not numbers or - +

This, perfectly written.

>I ignore the voting stuff and don't use it.

At the time when I wrote it that was absolutely the truth.

> never will.

I did use it later (months later) but when I rote that I sincerely believed I would not (ever).

>But if you like it - well go ahead! I respect your (all of you not just magicb) opinion.

I respect all opinions but this crap has to go.

Now, can you tell me where did I lie?
Please do tell me, don't dislike or ignore this post. Rather use "words especially when you have to express simpathy or disagreement which are very important human feelings and require human words".