>>Have you contacted the authors (at the bottom of the Wiki page) and ask them for a GPLv3+ license to use their texts? They will probably accept.

No. I think the exception clause is sufficient to use CC-BY SA 3.0. But if you feels it is not sufficient, tell us. I will drop them a mail.

BTW, do you have any idea about what entry I need to add to /etc/fstab, so that my newly created partition is automatically mounted? (I would like it be ext 4 formatted for compatibility reasons and save general data files on it.)