Hi. I am interested in running Chromium in Trisquel, but saw that it isn't in the repos. I read this post http://trisquel.info/en/forum/chromium-web-browser-freelibre I am curious though. Is there a 100% libre version of Chromium something similar to what abrowser is for Firefox? If there isn't a 100% free current package out there of Chromium, could you please tell how to download the Chromium code, rip out the non-free parts, and then create a new libre version of Chromium? Also, is there also a way to have 100% free extensions in Chromium without having to install them from Google? Thank you.