After a reboot, I have only 3:

ps -e | grep gvfsd
 1403 ?        00:00:00 gvfsd
 1407 ?        00:00:00 gvfsd-fuse
 1795 ?        00:00:00 gvfsd-trash

This is driving me nuts, I've tried so many things...
I just don't want to rely on editing fstab.
I tried this :https://www.ab9il.net/linux/pcmanfm-usb-mount.html
I tried installing Nautilus (hoping for one of the dependencies to make it work)
I tried Duplicating .xinitrc in my home and adding
exec dbus-launch ck-launch-session i3 (in relation to consolekit which I installed)
I tried to remove completely and reinstall udisks2 and Thunar for example

Seems this happened a lot on ArchLinux, and those attempts I picked from the arch forum/wiki.

This one I definitely want to figure out. After this, KVM should be a piece of cake.