I am not the one who downvote your post (who has been messing with the votes in this thread anyway??), but I don't think your reply was fair to me.
Did I suggest that they should treat everything as equal? Not really.
That is not to say that caution should be taken. I think (and you can read it above in another comment of mine) that they can and should make suggestions, but the "RYF Award" is not necessary here, nor is it being well applied. On another hand, if a suggestion is possibly misleading, I would rather not have it, though I believe they are totally well intentioned in their suggestions :)

btw, I will upvote your post and put it back to 0 because like SuperTramp said, we should use words and not "votes" to discuss these things. Whoever downvoted your post shouldn't have.