I'm not sure if this is related, but some time ago, I also had a similar problem, in which my web browser would load some pages, but others not.

For the times in which a page wouldn't load, sometimes it would just display a message about a connection problem, but in other times, the very same page wouldn't be loaded because of some "OCSP" error (I don't really know much about it to tell you the truth).

Procedures I tried so far:

1. Disabling, applying, and then enabling and applying OCSP by: web browser menu → click "Preferences" → click "Advanced" → click "Certificates" → toggle (uncheck if checked, and vice-versa) "Ask OCSP servers for confirmation of the current validity of the certificates". This is done to clear the responses received from the OCSP servers, since they seem to not be cleared with the conventional function to clear the browsing history.

2. Disabling HTTPS Everywhere and SpyBlock.