Tribang for me sounds good. It hints for Trisquel and Crunchbang. The name makes me think of Indian tribes.

Make it easy... Rip Openbox and all the settings, menues and welcome screen from CB (If they are under a freedom respecting license) and implement it under a Netinstall concole of Trisquel. Forking the dead project CB and making it only run free software under Trisquel sounds for me a good alternative.

Make it easy. If you can lower the burden/work load for this project on yourself the better. Make it simple. Be lazy. freedom allows that. :)