Hi!

Greetings from Norway :) Christmas is coming and my christmas precent to myself is a new jensen 100ac usb wifi adapter and a fresh install of trisquel on my Macbook Pro 13 mid 2012. I installed powertop too, havent changed any of the settings there yet, but it actually seems to work completely flawless :+1: But no ethernet, but too hell with ethernet. No multitouch, but I guess I am just a package away for adding that.

Is the Jensen Scandinavia Air:Link 100AC driver a free as in libre driver? I downloaded the source and had to compile it myself and modprobe the driver (did not actually test it without the explicit install). As a developer I know whats source and there was c files and header files there, but my fear is that it might be "open source" and not libre. Any input on this? Have I violated my trisquel installed already?

Hope not :( 8)

Cheers