Paying 3000$, then removing AMD GPU and that Broadblob, for buy Kepler later and an Atheros? Yes, it is possible to remove, but it costs money, AMD r290 is not so cheap, I got my gtx770 for 200€ which is work with same performance as Nvidia's blob, but without blobs. Anyway, today with Linux 4.4 you can reclock it directly wothout patches and fixes. Reclock out of the box.

When someone who pay 3000$ for a computer, expects the most libre computer + performance.

The good idea, it is CPU architecture. No more Intel or AMD!!!