some interesting things from other people that I read in the sub-thread:

1. We should care about Free Typography:
* I dicovered 'GNU Free Fonts' here https://www.gnu.org/software/freefont/

2. Licensing can be tricky: Different ethical rules apply to non-functional works. (rms distributes all its articles/talks under the CC BY-ND, which is "non-free" if applied to functional works such as software and documentation). Most themes (and other materials) are under licenses that let the user non-commercially redistribute the theme. The FSF would be OK. Please, I would like to know which are all they, to choose without fear materials that respect Free Software philosophy.

Thanks.