I just don't understand what caused that all of a sudden. Whenever I launch abrowser (or icecat) once, the browser window is displayed but stright away it gets blocked. I can't reach any website (that's why I'm writing htis message from another computer right now). I installed htop and when I use it in a terminal, I can see that there is an incredible number of abrowser instances running at the same time (/usr/lib/abrowser/abrowser), although I launched only one myself. One of the two processors (my laptop is a Macbook) and memory are completely cluttered (which explains why the search in the browser window freezes).

Have you got any idea what is going on ? Where the problem comes from ? And What I can do to solve it ? Thanks a mil for your help. Not being able to surf the web with my everyday computer is a real impediment.