> If patented features are available on Trisquel, I need to remove the GUI, because I can't remove libjpeg without removing lots graphical packages.

Then remove the GUI. I don't care; it's your life. But if you're going to be this absurdly paranoid, maybe you should just not use a computer at all. There are legitimate obstacles to liberty in computing we have to deal with, like the fact that all modern x86 CPUs refuse to even boot without proprietary software, and here you are moaning about imagined risks from patents that are not applicable, expired, not an imminent threat, or even purely hypothetical.