In that case, you're trusting yet another payment processor to convert your bitcoins into fiat currency (GBP, EUR, USD, etc), and the exchange points are usually quite shady; I trust them even less than PayPal (and here's what I wrote about paypal -> https://minifree.org/paypal/ - paypal is evil). They're basically PayPal, but regulated even less.

A bitcoin exchange is not a bank, and you are literally giving it your money. It can do what it wants with your money. Banks are at least regulated; they can only seize your funds if you break the law (or if you're Edward Snowden or wikileak).

All it means is that the customer can use bitcoin, but then you consider that Minifree (or Libiquity) pays its suppliers in fiat currency (GBP, EUR, USD). The customer who paid most likely already converted it from fiat currency anyway.

In the end, there's very little benefit to actually using bitcoin at all for this type of business. For digital services (hosting companies, contracting someone for software development, etc), bitcoin makes more sense.