jb...@mykolab.com, Mar 26 Abr 2016 21:16:12 CEST:

I've got an x200 and installed Trisquel on it. It works fine except for the wifi. I seems that this card http://www.amazon.com/Atheros-AR5B95-AR9285-802-11A-PCI-E/dp/B0098VWMOE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441819790&sr=8-1&keywords=B0098VWMOE would work with Trisquel. (is that true?)

Think so. Got an x200 too, had to replace the Intel WiFi Link 5100 card for an Atheros-AR5B95 Mini PCI card, and now the Wifi works right with Trisquel.

I understand "Half Mini" cards fit into just the same Mini PCI slot, but their length is half. That means they can be used in computers with smaller space for PCI cards. For the x200 it means no problem at all, you are just replacing a card with a shorter one, but with the same width and fits into the same slot.

Ignacio Agulló · agu...@ati.es