Its been nice meeting you all, but I am now moving on to try Debian. I'd love to stay on Trisquel, but I have had to reinstall my whole OS like three times now, and no matter what I do it just keeps overheating and shutting down my PC. I just cant find a fix and I cannot afford to drop $600 to $800 on a new laptop at the moment, no matter how bad I want one. I will eventually buy the x200 (I think it was called) and buy the maxed out version with all the best parts, but it may be a while before I can.

I want to thank all of you very much for the information and attention. Please feel free to delete this profile, and thanks again.