That's exactly (!) what I meant with the age and security problem ;)
Getting the ISO wasn't easy, no mirrors have even torrent files of this beauty, I had to look for them somewhere else... at least there still was a good person that kept on seeding. If you are reading this, thank you. I won't let it disappear (what unfortunately happened to deltad, if someone has the original v1.1 ISOs, please seed or upload them somewhere).

Can it be ran from USB ? I couldn't, even using the method advised for parkes.