Today, I posted a message to trisquel-devel mailing list[1] and asked Ruben to grant more privilege to Santi to handle the project. I used the term 'handle' because I didn't know what the exact word I must have used.

It seems that Ruben has been very busy recently and lack of his participation in discussions and development is completely obvious.

Do you support Santi (aka Aklis) to gain more privilege? I do not mean that he must substitute Ruben, I mean he is a trusted member in Trisquel community and will probably be able to lead the project finely. What is your idea?