Yes, Tonlee. I technically did indeed break the forum rule. Maybe I shouldn't have. But I broke it in good faith, if I may say so. See, after the OP explained us he could not buy another PC and also that with trisquel his PC was unusable being that it would shut down for the great heat, I figured that probably he would go and install Ubuntu. I just pointed out he had a better alternative to A - a computer you can not use without the firmware for the GPU OR B a computer with a lot of proprietary software (Ubuntu).

But, yes, you are right on one thing - rules should apply to everyone.

>If you think my post was about pointing at you

No, mate, I just didn't understand you well, it's ok, peace.