I understand what you mean.
However, I think it is too much work, first we have to find the link on ixquick or whatever. Then we have to post it here. Why is a proxy better than just accessing the normal nets with https-everywhere and noscript? We don't know what the proxy could be up to either. They could be run by the Chinese Government or a crime syndicate in Shropshire, out to serve up man-in-the-middle attacks. Also I think if the people censoring the net (such as in China for example) are probably going to block various proxies. Ixquick is reasonably well-known, so I don't think it is an argument for posting every link in a proxy.