Hey guys.

I have installed apertium, apertium-tolk, python-glade2, and all the available languages. However both in command line and in GUI it only translates the first word. For example:

"Hello my good friend"
only gives me "Hola".

Is something wrong on my part??
When run from command line it says "Error: Unknown error matching regexp (code -28)"
Also when I run the GUI from command line it says
"/usr/bin/apertium-tolk:69: GtkWarning: IA__gtk_toolbar_set_icon_size: assertion 'icon_size != GTK_ICON_SIZE_INVALID' failed self.glade = tolk.GladeXML(path) # Instantiate our custom Glade class which extends the gtk.glade.GladeXML class"

Another thing I would like to say is that it would be cool if we could "cross translate" using the available translations. For example, translate from english to spanish and then from spanish to another language that has no direct translation from english. I tried it using the online version and it worked (with the obvious mistakes one was to expect).
Another good thing would be to have a way to translate subtitles with this ;)

Maybe I should stop asking for things to happen and should instead get off my ass and do a little programming... :P

Hope someone can help with the error mentioned above.