I thank Microsoft for updates. Everyday

Thanks to the updates I get sick of windows. And that is what made me think, I should try linux (I wasn't even sure what linux was)

Now, I won't say GNU/linux has a chance against windows when it comes to gaming.

But, thanks to the lack of games I only have a few, and whenever I feel like gaming, I think, I should expend my time on something better, like learning how to code or learning more about GNU/linux.

Or actually working my job as a lawyer.

I've learn more about computers with one year using GNU/linux than 20 years with windows. =)