Read my post again, I said that I wouldn't mind this so much if it wasn't that isn't facebook, youtube and twitter who decided this on their own, but the EU, that's like if you're in some event and not the event organizer but the police decided to put you in jail not because the organizer called the police, but because the police has microphones everywhere.
Thus, the EU is attacking your freedom of expression.

Also, the EU might have ruled this for every site. But they already learned that they can't with failed proposals like PIPA and SOPA.

So? Why are you so hypocrite and think that PIPA and SOPA is an attack to network neutrality at the same time you think this is ok?

>"Making xenophobic speech is bad"
Yes, but the EU has no right to tell Facebook "People shall not say anything negative towards massive immigration".
That should at least be Facebook's decision not EU's.

>"Also, I am not a "communist", as you seem to be implying."
GO READ MY POST WITH ATTENTION. This is why people like you makes me sick, you miss read it or half-read and you think that's enough to understand what I've said.
I cite:
"Also, you're an hypocrite because if the decision was to ban all "communist speech" and they decided to tag free software as communist speech even though free software doesn't imply communism YOU'LL be the first one going out to protest about that." I said that if the establishment decided to ban free software while the establishment said "free software is communist too" in this hypothetic scenario in which communism speech has been banned from Facebook, etc by EU decision, then you'll get mad and protest even though you don't necessarily defend communism. You see? I didn't imply that you're a communist, I imply that you'll get as mad as me and defend something you considered holy because the establishment used one law that had nothing to do with what you considered holy got banned because of interest.