yup, that was me. my point about phoning up ARM is: never underestimate the power of crowds. one person phoning up is a nuisance - a mosquito that can be slapped away. but have you ever seen what happens if you pour petrol onto a tire at night and set fire to it in the middle of a jungle? my uncle did this in the 2nd world war: the quantity of moths and other insects attracted to the flames that were previously plaguing the soldiers LITERALLY smothered a raging petroleum fire. amazing. so. never underestimate the power of crowds...