How do I do a net install from trisquel gnome cd/usb? So then I don't have to make another usb with netinstall installed on it. How can I install gnome shell after installing from net install?

I am reinstalling trisquel to start fresh cause I messed up something and the partition outside of home for the apps keeps on filling all the way up. I think it might have to do with using an unofficial libre linux kernel. But I am not sure. I tried cleaning cache with bleachbit still have issues. The log file is over flowing in var.