Hey Trisquel's community !

Perhaps it's time for our community to take it's own responsibility on the Trisquel project.

Perhaps it's time for the main developer to give the community more place in development of Trisquel.

Rather than take more people from FSF or another organization, we should build an organization only for Trisquel project.

Hey boys and girls, what are your skill ? What can you do to improve this project ? I think we must organize ourself to develop this project. I thinks Trisquel project need to be more decentralized !