Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to this thread and also for taking the time to fix the update scripts again. Well done! Maybe, in this context, I should change the title of this thread to something less intimidating in order to continue to enable a fruitful base for discussions. Does anyone know how I could do that?

Even though Ruben has now taken the time to enable updates again, I still don't consider this to be a permanent solution. The time will come when life will throw stones at you again and we'll end up without a maintained distribution again. Wouldn't it be a much better solution to distribute all the workload on different shoulders? That would take a lot of work and responsibility from you, Ruben. Any thoughts how this could be achieved?