If funding goal is not reached, buyers know they will not get their item. Maybe he will come up with something that people get their computer cards anyway. They do not know. If he renegotiates like I wrote, people will know they will get their computer cards if 250 computer cards are sold? He made a decision to put the expensive laptops into the crowd funding and because people are not buying funding is small? He could not know that, but it turned out to be a mistake. What I want him to do is renegotiate such that computer cards get made.