Hi guys,

I am looking for a PCI Express video card that runs with trisquel. 3D should work for some gaming. If possible it should be a card that only uses one slot, because my Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L has just 2 PCI-Slots that I want to use for WLAN and maybe a better sound card. I have read a lot the last days and it seems that the older nvidia cards works best. Some information are a bit outdated, because there was a lot of development in the last kernel releases and massive improvements in the nouveau driver. I watched the list on the nouveau website, but I am not really sure which card to pick, also the matrix on their site was last updated one year ago

https://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/FeatureMatrix/

I also looked on the h-node site but I found this site a little bit strange. There are cards listed as 3D working and in the discription is mentioned 3D is not working.

Maybe someone here can give a hint what cards are working best with the latest kernel and fit on my board.

best regards