I pledged for a Libre Tea Computer Card and a Micro Desktop Housing back in June (didn't have an account on this forum then). I spread the word to my friends and family but none of them really have any extra money.

Thank you for all the hard work you've done toward making a freer world. People like you are essential---everyone who's contributed in any way. This whole forum deserves many rounds of applause and a massive toast to the EOMA68 folks, the Trisquel people, and all the other free software contributors!

All the best.
Peace&rage.