About discarding the computer card limitations. It was not a suggestion. It was an off topic question. I wanted to know, if the mainboard could have any size, how big and costly a task would it be to manufacture a mainboard with several cpus?

If faster free software cpus are on the way and they can fit in a computer card, then your reasoning is valid. If the computer card's cpu keeps on getting produced, I wanted to know if a faster mainboard, several cpus, could be made.

When I look at my notebook's system monitor, much time cpu performance is low. Sometimes it is high. And often performance of the cores follow each other. I do not know if there was a connection. The notebook's system would stall. After I installed more ram, it seldom stalls.

I did not expect the comptuer card's cpu would have an encryption device.