How to install FULL disk encryption (including /boot) with GPT on BIOS?
I used text mode install, created /boot, /, /home and swap partitions on big encrypted bootable LVM, then added encryption option in GRUB, changed LVM partition type (GRUB BIOS) and installed it. After rebooting, GRUB cannot detect cryptodisk and FS is crashed. Now I'm going to do dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda, then another deleting data function (in install) and reinstall…
In short words:
Bootable encrypted LVM with /boot and / partitons. I changed type to bios_grub:
$ sudo parted /dev/sda
(parted) set 1 bios_grub on (from http://www.wensley.org.uk/gpt)
(parted) quit
something about fstab