Hello everyone, and hello Chris, thank you for taking time to answer people's questions. It's wonderful to see a company so passionate about free software that someone from there will take the time to answer questions and explain things to us.

I want to buy a libre computer and possibly a router, and I've been to the TP site a few times. Now that I've seen this thread, I'm even more impressed, and will see how I can manage the finances.

If I have any questions I'll surely know where to go for help. There are so many wonderful people who have been very helpful to me. This tech stuff is so over my head but very fascinating. I'm extremely grateful to this community. :D

Thanks again.