Well, you will need to pardon me if this is a dumb comment for I haven't seen or used the youtube website in years, so I don't really know if "Video Info" in mpsyt corresponds to the "author comment" on the website. If it is so, then "i" will give it to you.

For instance, the video "Free Software Song (animación con subtitulos español)"

"i" gives, among other things ->

Free Software Song (animación con subtitulos español)
Uno de mis primeras animaciones en flash (año, 2002) para cerrar mi Multimedia Conference" de hackers.
----

"c" gives the users' comments, as you already know ->

1/40 esk1z0fren1c tW AUC (thc)  11/06/16
amo el software libre and open source y la pirateria

2/40 China La Fabrica del Mundo 12/06/14
Join us now and share the software...you'll be free hackers...YOU'LL BE
FREE.

3/40 Roberto Moroni             05/01/13
Thanks,I use many free software and I hate Microsoft. M Windows 7!

4/40 Malo Malo                  01/18/13
Distribuyan "Y" griegas mejor (distribullan) :)