I never said nor have I thought you were "dumb" and I am in no way "condescending". I just pointed out that I wrote to build the dependencies for a package and you did that for another package. You should know by now that I am nothing but helpful and nice. I also like and tend to joke. I made a joke, and to make it more clear it was a joke I also left you a nice emoticon to point out it was a joke. No offense was intended.

Anyway, are you missing sources repository? Mit-scheme is in your repository and the build-dep command **should** work.

Should = MUST work.