I'm not sure how necessary a desktop email client is these days, but an address book and a calendar are definitely useful things to have, as contact and information information is sensitive, and should be stored on and accessed from a local drive with a local app, even if there is some secure integration with online apps. I like the way I can pop up a month view from the desktop toolbar, but it would be even better if whatever backend program supports this could also support other calendar functions like adding events/ appointments, synchronizing with online calendar apps (eg CozyCloud, NextCloud, Hubzilla) etc. It would be great if I could access my local address book from a webmail client like RoundCube (used by RiseUp and OpenMailBox), with appropriate authentication. Does Zimbra do these sorts of things?