You're not going to find anything that's new, freedom-respecting, and has a modern speed. The EOMA68-A20 card is really the best you can do right now. For using it as a desktop computer, it will only set you back $120, so it's perfectly affordable, and it's upgradeable (there are already faster computer cards in the works, so I guess we'll probably see those some time in the next couple of years). Upgrades are cheap since you can keep everything else, just swap out the cards.

> but still not released and not tested.

This isn't quite true. The final product hasn't been manufactured yet, but the hardware has undergone quite a bit of testing. You can even see videos of the A20 card running various distros. The delivery time is supposed to be only in a few months, so that's not much of a wait.