If you pay attention, the answer was already written above.

It's about Jitsi Meet installed on my computer (not relying on Jitsi's servers). Plain Jitsi works, although the setup is annoying.

The cool thing about a self-hosted Jitsi Meet is that it's very easy to set up a video talk.I'm not sure the remote controlling thing works there though.

But I don't know how it works.
The instructions said to give my localhost address during the setup. But there's no way to reach a page I setup from another computer. And doing this right means understanding what's going on, dealing with IP addresses, networks and stuff. also signed certificated would be nice.

So I doubtI'll make this work anytime soon.