Bad planning led to this: I can fit 2 fans+heatsinks (over the 2 CPUs), but those who fit are super noisy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKWhB15Pm4E).

Some quiter fans+heatsinks exist, but one barely fits, and if I want to fit 2 of these, I can only put a fan on each side (one blowing air for both side by side heatsinks, one sucking the air out of the two side by side heatsinks).
Not sure it would work (twice the heat for nearly half the airflow).

What would you do in this situation?
1. use two 6 cores CPU with very noisy server fans+heatsinks
2. use one 6 cores CPU with a silent fan+heatsink
3. try the 2 silent fans setup described above (most likely won't work well)?

I feel more like going for n°2 because:
- (much?) less noise
- 2x6 cores? Who needs this much? I see it's worth it for Handbrake for example (though one 6 cores should suffice), what can it be useful for as well?

I'm hesitating because:
- I already have two CPUs, and it feels weird using only one when I have 2 spots available.