Hello every one!
Do someone of you know some netbook/portable device working with free software which is still in commerce? I had an asus 1015cx which worked out-of-the-box (i thought i added on h-node at that time but it seems I didn't, sorry :-( ), I can't find anything I'm sure it works. I'd like to have something similiar, i.e. long battery life, small size, wireless card and sound working with free software, storage as big as possible, as cheap as possible. I don't care too much about performances, i need portability.