> "Desktop" Trisquel ---> meant for good pcs

That's not what it is, it's the regular Trisquel, meant for most users, while Trisquel-mini is meant for particularly low-end or ancient PCs (but this has more to do with the amount of RAM you have than the speed of the CPU).

Anyway, this is incorrect reasoning. Abrowser is just Trisquel's version of Firefox. Firefox runs just fine even on the OpenPandora classic version with 256 MB of RAM if you don't go too crazy with it, so if you have something better than that, Firefox and derivatives like Abrowser will be fine. I'm not even convinced that Midori is significantly if at all more lightweight than Firefox, based on my experience with these browsers on the OpenPandora.