>You don't believe bad actions will come back to bite you later?

It's such a fragile thinking. Why do someone have to believe in bad consequences in order to not do harm to people? Before you say it, I do agree that religion have the power to develop some good habits. But we're in 2017. Do we still need to hold to that in order to do a good act? We don't. And if you consider the fact that religion does way more damage than good, than why do we really need it? I can't see a positive answer to the need of religion. It looks more like an habit to me...