>Good, but irrelevant to Trisquel.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Trisquel, is in fact, Trisquillo-GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Trisquillo-GNU plus Linux. Trisquel is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Trisquillo-GNU system made useful by the Trisquillo-GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the Trisquillo-GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Trisquillo-GNU which is widely used today is often called “Trisquel”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Trisquillo-GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.